I Raised My Standards.
I Raised My Standards
“Raise your standards and the universe will meet you there”
Everything can change when we raise our standards. This is not selfish. It is required if we want to create change in our lives.
I decided many years ago that something had to change. I hated where my life was at, and truthfully I equally hated myself for feeling this way.
My life wasn’t going to change on its own. I had to be the catalyst for change. We all have to decide to be that catalyst.
I raised my standards.
- 💫 I decided I would teach people how I wanted to be treated and not allow any of the gossip, criticism, or painful words into my soul. I could hear the words, I just learned how to put on my armour and not let it penetrate!
- 💫 I raised my own expectations for my life, what did I want to create, how did I want to live and what impact did I want to have in this world.
- 💫 I owned my story, honoured my values and created my boundaries that supported my life.
- 💫 I made myself a priority in my life, my health, nutrition, fitness and down time. I learned to listen to and honour what I needed.
- 💫 I respected my energy and surrounded myself only with people who raised my energy.
- 💫 I raised my standards of what I wanted and expected for my life.
That was the catalyst for change.
When was the last time you raised your standards? Is it time? Start with seeing and believing that you deserve more in your life. Because you honestly do.